- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Johnson has 6th NASCAR title well within reach
Question of the Day
That’s the same attitude Kenseth will take into Sunday’s finale even though he likely saw the championship slip away last week at Phoenix. Trailing by just seven points headed into Phoenix, he had the worst race of his season and lost 21 points to Johnson.
Although he gave what seemed to be a concession speech after the race, Kenseth said Thursday he’s not waving the white flag.
“I actually still have more hope than you’d probably think I would,” Kenseth said. “I mean, anything can happen. There’s a lot of things in these cars. They’re mechanical, you never know when you’re going to have a flat tire or something go wrong or something break. You don’t wish that on anybody, but you just don’t know what’s going to happen out there.
“We’re going to go with the idea of trying to win the race, finish as high as we can and be there in case something does happen.”
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world