- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Johnson has 6th NASCAR title well within reach
That’s the same attitude Kenseth will take into Sunday’s finale even though he likely saw the championship slip away last week at Phoenix. Trailing by just seven points headed into Phoenix, he had the worst race of his season and lost 21 points to Johnson.
Although he gave what seemed to be a concession speech after the race, Kenseth said Thursday he’s not waving the white flag.
“I actually still have more hope than you’d probably think I would,” Kenseth said. “I mean, anything can happen. There’s a lot of things in these cars. They’re mechanical, you never know when you’re going to have a flat tire or something go wrong or something break. You don’t wish that on anybody, but you just don’t know what’s going to happen out there.
“We’re going to go with the idea of trying to win the race, finish as high as we can and be there in case something does happen.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.