- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
McLaren promotes Magnussen for 2014
Question of the Day
AUSTIN, TEXAS (AP) - McLaren says it will promote Danish driver Kevin Magnussen for the 2014 Formula One season, pairing the rookie with former world champion Jenson Button.
The 21-year-old Magnussen replaces Mexican driver Sergio Perez, who announced Wednesday that he will leave McLaren after one season. Perez will drive for McLaren this weekend at the U.S. Grand Prix and the season’s final race in Brazil.
Magnusson has come up through McLaren’s junior driver program and won the Formula Renault 3.5 championship. He will be just the third rookie driver in the history of the team and the first since Lewis Hamilton in 2007.
McLaren has had a disappointing 2013, with no podium finishes heading into the final two races of the year.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors