- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
The Swede had an 8-under 64 to reach 12 under after two rounds on Jumeirah’s Earth Course.
Stenson also leads the Race to Dubai standings. The points champion will receive $1 million from a $3.75 million bonus pool that counts on the final money list. In September, Stenson won the PGA Tour’s season-ending Tour Championship to take the FedEx Cup title and $10 million bonus.
Karlsson played 36 holes Friday, shooting an 8-under 63 in the rain-delayed first round and adding a 67 in the afternoon on Mayakoba Resort’s El Camaleon course. The Swede tied for 10th on Sunday in the McGladrey Classic, playing on a sponsor exemption, to earn a spot in the field this week.
Stadler had rounds of 67 and 63 in a 34-hole day.
Only 29 of the 127 players were able to complete the second round.
More than 4 1/2 inches of rain has hit the course since Wednesday afternoon. Because of the wet conditions, players were allowed to use preferred lies in the first two rounds.
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) _ Defending champion Adam Scott birdied two of his final four holes for a share of the lead after the second round of the Australian Masters.
By Tammy Bruce
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Otter attacks, kills alligator at Florida wildlife refuge
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again