- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Inside the Beltway: Obamacare ‘fix’ now in a fix
• 86 percent of U.S. voters say “elected officials in Washington” add to the nation’s problems; 93 percent of Republicans and 78 percent of Democrats agree.
• 9 percent overall say the officials are helping solve the problems; 5 percent of Republicans and 14 percent of Democrats agree.
• 65 percent overall say Congress should continue to investigate the Benghazi terrorist attacks; 83 percent of Republicans and 46 percent of Democrats agree.
• 63 percent overall are worried about their personal health care in the future; 87 percent of Republicans and 38 percent of Democrats agree.
• 51 percent overall say President Obama “spends too much time blaming others” for problems that arise; 80 percent of Republicans and 20 percent of Democrats agree.
• 46 percent overall say the U.S. should “throw out” health care reform law and start over; 72 percent of Republicans and 19 percent of Democrats agree.
• 42 percent overall say we should “keep trying to fix it”; 21 percent of Republicans and 66 percent of Democrats agree.
Source: A Fox News poll of 1,006 registered U.S. voters conducted Nov. 10 to 12.
• Tip line always open at email@example.com
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Inside the Beltway: A Hillary-free 2016 would confound Democrats
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- George P. Bush - son of Jeb - the lead figure in the Bush political push for now
- Inside the Beltway: The appeal of 'strong America'
- 4 MILLION WORDS: the U.S. Tax Code is seven times the length of 'War and Peace'
Latest Blog Entries
- A startling 20 percent of Democratic lawmakers already endorse Hillary Clinton for president
- Hey food police: calling obesity a 'disease' is actually a health risk
- Cheese and an 'enhanced experience': White House goes showbiz on the State of the Union address
- Cruz calls it a 'circus': the State of the Union spectacle begins
- Half of American fans say God and 'supernatural' forces are in play during sports events
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- HURT: Wilson and Obama ... 100 years apart, but so alike
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.