- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Harvin set to make Seattle debut against Vikings
SEATTLE (AP) - Wide receiver Percy Havrin will make his awaited Seattle Seahawks debut against the Minnesota Vikings, his former team.
Harvin was active for the first time this season Sunday. He was a full participant in Seahawks practice the final two days of the week and was listed as probable. Seattle also got back starting offensive tackles Breno Giacomini and Russell Okung after both had been out since September with injuries. Seattle’s one surprise inactive was offensive lineman Michael Bowie, who had started with Giacomini out.
Wide receiver Greg Jennings was a surprise inactive for the Vikings. He was listed as probable on Friday’s injury report with an Achilles’ injury. He was limited in practice both Thursday and Friday by the injury. Jennings is Minnesota’s leading receiver with 34 receptions.
The Vikings also made quarterback Josh Freeman inactive with Matt Cassel serving as the backup to Christian Ponder.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Easter symbolizes the freedom to choose eternal life
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.