- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
Harvin set to make Seattle debut against Vikings
Harvin was active for the first time this season Sunday. He was a full participant in Seahawks practice the final two days of the week and was listed as probable. Seattle also got back starting offensive tackles Breno Giacomini and Russell Okung after both had been out since September with injuries. Seattle’s one surprise inactive was offensive lineman Michael Bowie, who had started with Giacomini out.
Wide receiver Greg Jennings was a surprise inactive for the Vikings. He was listed as probable on Friday’s injury report with an Achilles’ injury. He was limited in practice both Thursday and Friday by the injury. Jennings is Minnesota’s leading receiver with 34 receptions.
The Vikings also made quarterback Josh Freeman inactive with Matt Cassel serving as the backup to Christian Ponder.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
By Tammy Bruce
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again