- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
KVSH signs Mistic E-Cigs sponsorship for Bourdais
Question of the Day
The sponsorship agreement for the “Mistic Machine” is for two seasons. The sponsorship covers seven race weekends in 2014.
Mistic CEO John Wiesehan Jr. called the partnership with KVSH a strategic fit that allows the brand to reach a new platform with IndyCar fans. Mistic electronic cigarettes are vapor products that come in rechargeable and non-rechargeable form, in both tobacco and menthol flavors.
KVSH signed four-time champion Bourdais in October to replace Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan. The Mistic signing is a new sponsorship to IndyCar, and new business with Bourdais on board with his new team.
KVSH partner James Sullivan called the signing the next phase toward taking the team to new heights.
By Tammy Bruce
The EPA takes its cue from rogue president on wage-garnishment scheme
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- LeBron James returning to Cleveland Cavaliers
- PRUDEN: 'Dirty Harry' Reids increasing eccentricity
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- BRUCE: The feds plot to steal your paycheck
- Bush fixed bowling lanes that Obama wants to renovate
- White House urges GOP to act 'urgently' on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs