- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
PALLISTER: Fantasy football predictions gone wrong? Just make more!
Question of the Day
Cowboys at Giants: I predict the Cowboys will give up less than 40 first downs.
Broncos at Patriots: I predict the Broncos win this game by 17 points.
49ers at Redskins: I predict the Redskins will end up wishing this game was played at 3 a.m. on a Wednesday.
Week 11 Lineup Crime: There was nothing I could have done. Nothing. In a league weighted heavily toward touchdowns, with bonus points for longer TDs, my entire roster scored twice. That’s it. My starting lineup had one TD (Tom Brady), my kicker hit just two PATs and only one position player exceeded 60 yards. I scored 16 points. Sixteen!
Week 12 Lineup Time: A few serious predictions: I expect Antonio Brown’s career year to continue against the Browns. I do like Rivers’ chances of success against the no-longer unbeaten Chiefs. Ray Rice showed just how bad the Bears’ run defense is, so keep Zac Stacy in your lineup. Cam Newton is a streaky player, and his hot streak should continue against the Dolphins. I sense a shootout in the desert between Andrew Luck and Carson Palmer. Monday night is a bad matchup for RG3. Garbage-time points will be hard to come by.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- For Redskins' kickers, competition is constant
- Colt McCoy, the backup's backup, 'in a great place' with Redskins
- PALLISTER: Looking ahead to 2014 fantasy football drafts
- PALLISTER: When fantasy football frustration intrudes on real life
- PALLISTER: A Thanksgiving full of football is reality, not a fantasy
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Latest Obama claim: I don't learn anything from the news
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq