- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
PALLISTER: Fantasy football predictions gone wrong? Just make more!
Question of the Day
Cowboys at Giants: I predict the Cowboys will give up less than 40 first downs.
Broncos at Patriots: I predict the Broncos win this game by 17 points.
49ers at Redskins: I predict the Redskins will end up wishing this game was played at 3 a.m. on a Wednesday.
Week 11 Lineup Crime: There was nothing I could have done. Nothing. In a league weighted heavily toward touchdowns, with bonus points for longer TDs, my entire roster scored twice. That’s it. My starting lineup had one TD (Tom Brady), my kicker hit just two PATs and only one position player exceeded 60 yards. I scored 16 points. Sixteen!
Week 12 Lineup Time: A few serious predictions: I expect Antonio Brown’s career year to continue against the Browns. I do like Rivers’ chances of success against the no-longer unbeaten Chiefs. Ray Rice showed just how bad the Bears’ run defense is, so keep Zac Stacy in your lineup. Cam Newton is a streaky player, and his hot streak should continue against the Dolphins. I sense a shootout in the desert between Andrew Luck and Carson Palmer. Monday night is a bad matchup for RG3. Garbage-time points will be hard to come by.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- For Redskins' kickers, competition is constant
- Colt McCoy, the backup's backup, 'in a great place' with Redskins
- PALLISTER: Looking ahead to 2014 fantasy football drafts
- PALLISTER: When fantasy football frustration intrudes on real life
- PALLISTER: A Thanksgiving full of football is reality, not a fantasy
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq