- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama’s ‘Katrina’ to sink Landrieu’s lifeboat
Question of the Day
President Obama’s problems with his signature health care legislation are being compared to President Bush’s problems with Hurricane Katrina — but there are two major differences.
First, Katrina was mostly a local issue in Louisiana. The liberal news media could spread lies and deceit throughout the rest of the states, but the people who were most affected knew the truth and turned away from the Democrats. Louisiana is now a strong Republican state.
Obamacare is affecting people throughout the country. They aren’t buying the lies of the news media supporting Mr. Obama and are turning against the Democrats. Sen. Mary L. Landrieu, Louisiana Democrat, and others up for re-election in 2014 realize they are heading for their Titanic lifeboats.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Get Breaking Alerts
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'