- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama’s ‘Katrina’ to sink Landrieu’s lifeboat
Question of the Day
President Obama’s problems with his signature health care legislation are being compared to President Bush’s problems with Hurricane Katrina — but there are two major differences.
First, Katrina was mostly a local issue in Louisiana. The liberal news media could spread lies and deceit throughout the rest of the states, but the people who were most affected knew the truth and turned away from the Democrats. Louisiana is now a strong Republican state.
Obamacare is affecting people throughout the country. They aren’t buying the lies of the news media supporting Mr. Obama and are turning against the Democrats. Sen. Mary L. Landrieu, Louisiana Democrat, and others up for re-election in 2014 realize they are heading for their Titanic lifeboats.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Get Breaking Alerts
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy