- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Kelly Osbourne stuck in Obama fundraiser traffic: ‘They don’t even pull this…for the Queen!’
"Fashion Police" host Kelly Osbourne tore into President Obama on Twitter early Tuesday after traffic caused by his campaign fundraiser in Beverly Hills prevented her from getting home.
"Been driving around for over an hour trying to get home because the 'president' is at a party on my street the police won't let me go home!" the daughter of British singer Ozzy Osbourne said at the start of her profanity-laced rant.
"I just want to go home I am so moody over this! I have been at work since 6:30am my dogs are trapped In my house because Obama wants to party for campaign $," Ms. Osbourne tweeted to her nearly 3.5 million followers. "Dear @BarackObama please can I go home to feed my dogs & go to bed I promise I pose no threat to you."
"I am 1 block away from my house and they won't even let me walk home!," she said. "I come from a county of real royals and they don't even pull this [expletive] for the Queen!"
The E! host eventually found a silver lining among all her frustration.
"Yaaaay we are finally moving!!! If one good thing came of tonight Its that I got to meet allllllllll my neighbors!," she said.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Hustler sent to every congressional office since 1983
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to Clinton, mascot claims
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- EDITORIAL: More Lerner smoking-gun emails at IRS
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Critics rail against liberal bias for commencement speakers
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.