- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
- Aborted fetuses from British Columbia incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
Kelly Osbourne stuck in Obama fundraiser traffic: ‘They don’t even pull this…for the Queen!’
"Fashion Police" host Kelly Osbourne tore into President Obama on Twitter early Tuesday after traffic caused by his campaign fundraiser in Beverly Hills prevented her from getting home.
"Been driving around for over an hour trying to get home because the 'president' is at a party on my street the police won't let me go home!" the daughter of British singer Ozzy Osbourne said at the start of her profanity-laced rant.
"I just want to go home I am so moody over this! I have been at work since 6:30am my dogs are trapped In my house because Obama wants to party for campaign $," Ms. Osbourne tweeted to her nearly 3.5 million followers. "Dear @BarackObama please can I go home to feed my dogs & go to bed I promise I pose no threat to you."
"I am 1 block away from my house and they won't even let me walk home!," she said. "I come from a county of real royals and they don't even pull this [expletive] for the Queen!"
The E! host eventually found a silver lining among all her frustration.
"Yaaaay we are finally moving!!! If one good thing came of tonight Its that I got to meet allllllllll my neighbors!," she said.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paul Ryan to meet with black lawmakers after 'inner cities' flap
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- U.S. 'deeply concerned' with Vice reporter's kidnapping in Ukraine
- Mark Shand dies in New York City fall; Duchess of Cornwall's brother was 62
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China, prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- In the company of a saint: Catholic Church will canonize Pope John Paul and Pope John XXIII
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- In its hunt for Senate, Republican candidates campaign against Harry Reid
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
- NAPOLITANO: A legal way to kill?
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014