- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Sanchez says he ‘absolutely’ could return to Jets
Question of the Day
“It’s just tearing me up that I can’t play for him,” Sanchez said.
Smith is struggling mightily with one touchdown and 10 interceptions in his last six games, but the only other options are inexperienced backup Matt Simms and veteran David Garrard, who hasn’t played a regular-season game since 2010.
Through it all, Sanchez focuses only on getting back on the field.
“This could be a blessing in disguise,” he said. “A lot of people have told me that. It’s hard to see that while you’re going through it, but it does give you a different perspective.”
NOTES: Sanchez created a stir on Twitter last week when a picture of him wearing his hair in corn rows surfaced. He said it was the result of losing a bet to a friend, and chose the corn rows _ which he had for only a few days and were gone Tuesday _ over shaving his head or dying his hair. “It was pretty bad,” he said. “It was ugly.” … Jets owner Woody Johnson was nominated by the team for the NFL’s Salute to Service Award, presented by the league and USAA for “commitment to honoring and supporting the military community.” … Backup LB Troy Davis was placed on season-ending injured reserve after sustaining a chest injury against the Ravens that kept him hospitalized overnight Sunday for observation.
AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors