• 85 percent of Americans are grateful on Thanksgiving for the health of their family and family relationships.
• 62 percent are thankful for their personal economic situation and their employment.
• 43 percent say they are as thankful now as in the past; 38 percent say they have more to be thankful for.
• 40 percent look forward to the turkey at dinner the most;21 percent cite stuffing, 13 percent pumpkin pie, 9 percent mashed potatoes, 4 percent cranberry sauce.
• 20 percent would rather eat at a restaurant than cook Thanksgiving dinner.
• 17 percent are thankful for the U.S. economic situation.
• 14 percent say they have less to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Day.
Source: A Harris Poll of 2,368 U.S. adults conducted Oct. 16 to 21 and released Monday.
• Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks for reading Inside the Beltway.