- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Burton among 4 to start all 26 Cup races in Texas
Question of the Day
FORT WORTH, TEXAS (AP) - Jeff Burton got his first career victory in the first NASCAR Cup race at Texas in 1997.
He added another win there 10 years later.
Burton is in his final season with Richard Childress Racing. The 46-year-old hasn’t revealed his plans for 2014.
“I have always had a lot of respect for him, other than that time he wrecked me here,” Gordon said, drawing laughter from those in the room.
During the fall race three years ago, an angry Gordon shoved Burton with a hard two-handed push after Burton sent Gordon’s No. 24 car crashing into the outside wall during a caution period. Gordon then took some swings before they were separated by NASCAR safety officials.
“He’s a good guy. I think he is a smart race car driver,” Gordon said. “I value his opinions that he has when he is analyzing the sport and the cars just kind of looking at the broader picture. He has got a good perspective and very level head about it.”
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors