- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Burton among 4 to start all 26 Cup races in Texas
FORT WORTH, TEXAS (AP) - Jeff Burton got his first career victory in the first NASCAR Cup race at Texas in 1997.
He added another win there 10 years later.
Burton is in his final season with Richard Childress Racing. The 46-year-old hasn’t revealed his plans for 2014.
“I have always had a lot of respect for him, other than that time he wrecked me here,” Gordon said, drawing laughter from those in the room.
During the fall race three years ago, an angry Gordon shoved Burton with a hard two-handed push after Burton sent Gordon’s No. 24 car crashing into the outside wall during a caution period. Gordon then took some swings before they were separated by NASCAR safety officials.
“He’s a good guy. I think he is a smart race car driver,” Gordon said. “I value his opinions that he has when he is analyzing the sport and the cars just kind of looking at the broader picture. He has got a good perspective and very level head about it.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.