• Deputy Prime Minister Ziad Bahaa-Eldin of Egypt, who meets with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
• David Hobbs, head of research for the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center in Saudi Arabia, who addresses the School for Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University.
• Anne-Marie Brady, a political-science professor at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. She discusses China’s growing global power in a lecture at the School for Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University.
• Paolo Scaroni, CEO of the Italian multinational oil and gas company Eni S.p.A. He addresses the School for Advanced International Studies at Johns Hopkins University.
• Rukmini Banerji, director of programs at Pratham, a major education organization in India; Jo Bourne, associate director of education at the U.N. Children’s Fund; Dzingai Mutumbuka, chairman of the Association for Education Development in Africa; and Minhee Seo of the Korea Institute for Curriculum Evaluation. They address the Brookings Institution.
• Retired British Adm. Christopher Parry, who addresses the Hudson Institute on global naval power.
• Embassy Row is published on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. James Morrison can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or @EmbassyRow.