- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: McAuliffe is just an Obama minion
Question of the Day
A recent TV ad shows a conservative who is against Virginia gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli because he does not want to vote for a politician who "wants to be in my home." Since Terry McAuliffe supports President Obama on all things liberal, let's just count a couple of ways Mr. McAuliffe not only wants to be "in our home," but whose policies are actually destroying our lives, liberty and property.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 10,102,000 Americans have fallen out of the labor force on Mr. Obama's watch. NBC reports that more than 10 million Americans will be forced off their health care policies, exposing Mr. Obama's lie that "you can keep your health care plan." The nation has added $6.5 trillion of debt under Mr. Obama, threatening our financial system and enslaving our children and grandchildren to crushing debt repayments.
These liberal policies are not only "in your home," they are in your face. Mr. McAuliffe's misadventures into the voters' imagination about his job-creation schemes have been exposed at FastTerry.com as a fraud. If you want more economic fascism, crushing debt and dependence on a bankrupt, dysfunctional governance, then vote for Mr. McAuliffe. But if you want to unleash the innovation of "we, the people" and recover the liberty and prosperity envisioned under constitutional principles, your man is Ken Cuccinelli.
TWT Video Picks
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Get Breaking Alerts
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- EDITORIAL: Pols' misrepresentations fuel public's cynicism about politics
- EDITORIAL: 'Operation Choke Point': A noose for business
- EDITORIAL: For too many gays, 'tolerance' is a one-way street
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- EDITORIAL: Meriam Ibrahim's happy immigrant story