- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Packers’ Rodgers hurts shoulder in Bears game
Question of the Day
GREEN BAY, WIS. (AP) - Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers left Monday night’s game against the Chicago Bears in the first quarter with a left shoulder injury and his return was questionable.
Rodgers was hurt when he was pulled down from behind by Bears defensive end Shea McClellin after scrambling right on third-and-8 at the Bears 9 with 12:38 to go in the quarter. The injury affected his non-throwing shoulder.
Rodgers hasn’t missed a game because of injury since Dec. 19, 2010, when he had a concussion.
The Packers settled for a 30-yard field goal on the drive and trailed 7-3 midway through the quarter.
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors