- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Dortmund returns to No. 1 in AP soccer poll
LONDON (AP) - Borussia Dortmund returns to No. 1 in this week’s Associated Press global soccer poll after a 6-1 romp over Stuttgart. Robert Lewandowski, who had a hat trick in the Bundesliga game, tops the player vote.
Dortmund is one vote ahead of Arsenal, which opened a five-point gap at the top of the English Premier League with a 2-0 victory over Liverpool.
Cristiano Ronaldo is Lewandowski’s closest challenger in the player rankings Tuesday. He is 31 points behind the Polish striker despite scoring five times last week.
Manchester City is the No. 3 club after thrashing Norwich 7-0. Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey is third on the player list.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014