- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Mickelson to start next year in the Middle East
Organizers said Tuesday that Mickelson will play in the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship on Jan. 16-19, the same week as the Humana Challenge. Mickelson is expected to make his first PGA Tour appearance of 2014 a week later at Torrey Pines, not far from where he lives.
It will be the first time since 2011 that Mickelson plays in Abu Dhabi. Rory McIlroy and U.S. Open champion Justin Rose also are playing the event.
Abu Dhabi is the first of three straight Europe Tour events in the United Arab Emirates. Tiger Woods has played Abu Dhabi the last two years. This time, he is going to Dubai to help celebrate its 25th anniversary.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- EDITORIAL: Mark Warner running scared?
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.