- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Investigation advances in football player slaying
YPSILANTI, MICH. (AP) - Police say they’re working to exhaust all possibilities and tips in their investigation of the slaying of Eastern Michigan University football player Demarius Reed.
The Ann Arbor News reports (http://bit.ly/1ar8Xnt ) Ypsilanti’s Interim Police Chief Tony DeGiusti said Tuesday evening that investigators have executed 14 search warrants, seized 42 pieces of evidence and interviewed more than 50 people as part of their work.
DeGiusti said that in addition to university investigators the department has brought in outside help on the case.
Reed was fatally shot multiple times Oct. 18 at an off-campus apartment building in Ypsilanti in what police have said was a possible robbery.
The 20-year-old played in six games for Eastern Michigan this season. He was a communications major and starred as a receiver at Chicago’s Simeon Career Academy.
Information from: The Ann Arbor News, http://www.mlive.com/ann-arbor
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.