- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
Bobcats coach Steve Clifford hospitalized
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - Bobcats president of basketball operations Rod Higgins said head coach Steve Clifford remains hospitalized after being admitted late Thursday night because he was not feeling well.
The Bobcats are off to a 3-2 start.
Clifford becomes the second professional coach to be hospitalized in the last week. Denver Broncos coach John Fox was admitted with chest pains last week after experiencing pain on the golf course.
If Clifford can’t coach, it’s expected that Patrick Ewing _ is chief assistant _ would run the team.
Clifford joined the Bobcats on May 29, replacing Mike Dunlap, who was fired after the Bobcats went 21-61.
The Bobcats have been thrilled with Clifford’s approach thus far, saying he has the right makeup to deal with professional players.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.