- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, non-lethal aid to counter Russians
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
Redskins notes: The fake punt that wasn’t
Those third downs were crucial, too, leading to a field goal and three touchdowns in the first half alone. Three Vikings sacks early in the fourth quarter helped put a stop to that run of success as the offensive line struggled to protect quarterback Robert Griffin III.
Peterson limited, but still does damage
If you had told the Redskins that they’d hold Peterson to 75 rushing yards on 20 carries they would have taken it in a heartbeat. The two touchdowns? Not so much. The Vikings star back had an 18-yard touchdown run in the first quarter. It was really his lone big play of the day. He later added a 1-yard touchdown run. He only had two runs 10 yards or longer.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Capitals, Mike Green may be reaching a 'game over' situation
- No playoff misery this time as Capitals aren't even participating
- Capitals Notes: Team doesn't have many roster decisions to make
- Capitals pack up and go, but team's future direction remains unclear
- Fittingly, Capitals end non-playoff season with shootout loss
Latest Blog Entries
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.