- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Vikings star Adrian Peterson’s son has died in S. Dakota hospital: AP source
Question of the Day
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. — Authorities say a 2-year-old has died of injuries suffered in an alleged child abuse case in South Dakota, and a person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press the boy is the son of Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson.
Lincoln County State’s Attorney Tom Wollman confirmed the death of the child Friday. He had been in critical condition in a hospital with severe head injuries since Wednesday.
Peterson declined to talk about the case while at practice Friday, and prosecutors and police in South Dakota declined to confirm the boy was his son. However, a person with knowledge of the situation confirmed the connection on condition of anonymity because Peterson had requested privacy in the matter.
A 27-year-old man, Joseph Patterson, has been charged with battery in the child’s death.
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
- ISTOOK: Get ready for super-priced burgers due to NLRB decree
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world