- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Lee leads Malaysia by 1 after Thompson’s 63
Question of the Day
Lee, seeking her second title on the U.S. LPGA tour, had a 65 to stay atop the leaderboard at 13-under 129.
Thompson surged on the back nine with four birdies and an eagle on the par-4 14th at the Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club.
“It was right on line,” Thompson said of the eagle. “But I couldn’t see the bottom of the hole, but a few of the volunteers up by the green started yelling, so I was like, `All right, maybe it went in.’”
Thompson, who finished third in the recent Evian Championship, is chasing her second tour victory.
Last week’s Reignwood Classic champion, Feng Shanshan of China, also shot 65 and was third at 10 under.
Paul Creamer of the United States and IK Kim of South Korea were tied for fourth at 9 under.
Amy Yang of South Korea shot a tournament-record 62 to move into a tie for sixth, five shots off the pace.
“It was a great round,” Yang said. “I’ve shot 10 under before, but that was during a mini tour, so this is my best on the LPGA Tour and it feels great.”
Defending champion and top-ranked Inbee Park shot par and was at 1 under.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors