- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Lee leads Malaysia by 1 after Thompson’s 63
Lee, seeking her second title on the U.S. LPGA tour, had a 65 to stay atop the leaderboard at 13-under 129.
Thompson surged on the back nine with four birdies and an eagle on the par-4 14th at the Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club.
“It was right on line,” Thompson said of the eagle. “But I couldn’t see the bottom of the hole, but a few of the volunteers up by the green started yelling, so I was like, `All right, maybe it went in.’”
Thompson, who finished third in the recent Evian Championship, is chasing her second tour victory.
Last week’s Reignwood Classic champion, Feng Shanshan of China, also shot 65 and was third at 10 under.
Paul Creamer of the United States and IK Kim of South Korea were tied for fourth at 9 under.
Amy Yang of South Korea shot a tournament-record 62 to move into a tie for sixth, five shots off the pace.
“It was a great round,” Yang said. “I’ve shot 10 under before, but that was during a mini tour, so this is my best on the LPGA Tour and it feels great.”
Defending champion and top-ranked Inbee Park shot par and was at 1 under.
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.