- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Kyle Busch Cup race drought at Charlotte continues
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) - Kyle Busch has won more NASCAR races at Charlotte Motor Speedway than driver in the track’s long, proud history.
But he just can’t seem to win a Sprint Cup race at the track.
Twenty four hours after winning his second Nationwide Series race at CMS this year, Busch finished fifth in the Sprint Cup race Saturday night.
“They say you need top-fives to win a championship, but when you’re getting beat by guys in front of you then we’re just not good enough _ flat out,” Busch said. “I don’t know what to do to be better. It’s frustrating but you know, should be happy with a fifth, but we’re not.”
Busch has won 13 times at Charlotte _ eight coming on the Nationwide Series and five in the Camping Truck Series.
Busch can’t seem to put his finger on why he’s not winning races at Charlotte.
“I think it’s everything,” Busch said. “There at the end if Jimmie (Johnson) would have taken two tires he would have stormed off and kicked everybody’s butt. They took four, they gambled on the soft side and it bit them a little bit tonight. They lost a point to the 20 (Matt Kenseth).”
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014