- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Kyle Busch Cup race drought at Charlotte continues
Question of the Day
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) - Kyle Busch has won more NASCAR races at Charlotte Motor Speedway than driver in the track’s long, proud history.
But he just can’t seem to win a Sprint Cup race at the track.
Twenty four hours after winning his second Nationwide Series race at CMS this year, Busch finished fifth in the Sprint Cup race Saturday night.
“They say you need top-fives to win a championship, but when you’re getting beat by guys in front of you then we’re just not good enough _ flat out,” Busch said. “I don’t know what to do to be better. It’s frustrating but you know, should be happy with a fifth, but we’re not.”
Busch has won 13 times at Charlotte _ eight coming on the Nationwide Series and five in the Camping Truck Series.
Busch can’t seem to put his finger on why he’s not winning races at Charlotte.
“I think it’s everything,” Busch said. “There at the end if Jimmie (Johnson) would have taken two tires he would have stormed off and kicked everybody’s butt. They took four, they gambled on the soft side and it bit them a little bit tonight. They lost a point to the 20 (Matt Kenseth).”
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors