- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Redskins’ defense given little chance in 31-16 loss to Dallas
Romo held to just 170 passing yards to no avail
Question of the Day
Murray was long gone by then, but reserve running back Joseph Randle punched home the dagger for Dallas with a 1-yard touchdown plunge to make it 31-16. The Redskins‘ defense, for the second time on a Cowboys touchdown, had little chance to stop it.
“Ain’t no moral victories, man,” Washington linebacker Bryan Orakpo said. “I don’t believe in that. We lost. We played well defensively. We did this and that and still lost. And it hurts.”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Brian Orakpo vows contract won't be an issue in 2014
- Redskins call Richmond their summer home
- Jayson Werth's hit, Anthony Rendon's hustle lift Nats past Brewers
- Nationals sign first-round draft pick Erick Fedde, but lose two other selections
- Strasburg, Nats fall to Brewers as second half opens
Latest Blog Entries
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq