- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
Johnny Knoxville slipped ecstasy during frat party shoot for ‘Bad Grandpa’
Famed prankster Johnny Knoxville claims he was slipped an ecstasy pill in his beer at a fraternity party during a photo shoot for his new movie, “Bad Grandpa.”
A TMZ cameraman caught the actor as he was on his way to have stitches removed from his hand.
“I ruptured a tendon in my hand shooting a promo for ‘Bad Grandpa’ at a frat house,” Mr. Knoxville said. “Someone dosed me with ecstasy and after that the wheels fell off.”
When asked how the injury occurred, Mr. Knoxville flippantly replied, “Who knows.”
“Are you still high right now?” TMZ asked.
“I wish,” he said. “I wasn’t mad at all. I hadn’t done it since my twenties. I was like ‘this is awesome.’”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Discovery Channel cancels Mt. Everest jump after avalanche kills 13
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Malaysia Airlines flight makes emergency landing in Kuala Lumpur
- 7-year-old twin boys fight off carjacker with toy snake
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.