- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Johnny Knoxville slipped ecstasy during frat party shoot for ‘Bad Grandpa’
Famed prankster Johnny Knoxville claims he was slipped an ecstasy pill in his beer at a fraternity party during a photo shoot for his new movie, “Bad Grandpa.”
A TMZ cameraman caught the actor as he was on his way to have stitches removed from his hand.
“I ruptured a tendon in my hand shooting a promo for ‘Bad Grandpa’ at a frat house,” Mr. Knoxville said. “Someone dosed me with ecstasy and after that the wheels fell off.”
When asked how the injury occurred, Mr. Knoxville flippantly replied, “Who knows.”
“Are you still high right now?” TMZ asked.
“I wish,” he said. “I wasn’t mad at all. I hadn’t done it since my twenties. I was like ‘this is awesome.’”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- U.N. warns of Muslim 'cleansing' in Central African Republic
- Otter attacks, kills alligator at Florida wildlife refuge
- Nation's first center that provides abortions and birthing opens in Buffalo, N.Y.
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- EDITORIAL: As jobs vanish, Obama wants more of same
- Stolen European passports on Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777
- Obama engages in Ukraine diplomacy from Fla. resort as Russia digs in
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again