- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Rex Ryan: I didn’t tell Jets players not to have sex
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. — Rex Ryan has provided plenty of memorable quotes during his four-plus years as coach of the New York Jets. This one, though, might have topped them all.
No, it wasn't a guarantee or bold prediction. In an attempt to clarify what he told his players at a team meeting earlier this week, Ryan offered this declaration Thursday to avoid some apparent confusion:
"I did not tell our players that they couldn't have sex," Ryan said.
Newly acquired Josh Cribbs said Wednesday he could tell how much Ryan wants to beat New England, telling his players to put off doing chores around the house until next week. Some players mistakenly thought Ryan implied that sex was also on his banned "honey-do" list.
"Somebody misinterpreted the message apparently," Ryan said with a smile.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Study: Children fare better in traditional mom-dad families
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.