- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama’s real enemy is anyone who disagrees
President Obama's crowning achievement, Obamacare, is a disaster in the making. Mr. Obama claimed that it would save Americans money on health care. This is not true. He claimed you could keep your doctor if you were happy with him. The truth, however, is that for millions of Americans, this will not be the case. Because of Obamacare, the core of the American middle class, the 40-hour workweek, is gone.
As Obamacare continues to be implemented, it is clear that neither Mr. Obama nor Congress had a clue about what was in this 2,000-page-plus bill or how it was going to work. Why do "we, the people," who elected these representatives, accept this blatantly irresponsible behavior?
Mr. Obama continues to divide the nation. He has repeatedly shown that his real enemy is not al Qaeda, Iran or even North Korea. The real enemy to Mr. Obama is anyone that stands in the way of his radical transformation of America.
Before the MSNBC liberal types brand me a racist, let me clarify something: What I detest about Mr. Obama has nothing to do with his skin color. I abhor his foolish, destructive and failed liberal ideas. He also exhibits an aversion to the truth. The Affordable Care Act is hardly affordable.
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Get Breaking Alerts
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Protesters, police clash in Philippines ahead of Obama visit