- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama’s real enemy is anyone who disagrees
Question of the Day
President Obama's crowning achievement, Obamacare, is a disaster in the making. Mr. Obama claimed that it would save Americans money on health care. This is not true. He claimed you could keep your doctor if you were happy with him. The truth, however, is that for millions of Americans, this will not be the case. Because of Obamacare, the core of the American middle class, the 40-hour workweek, is gone.
As Obamacare continues to be implemented, it is clear that neither Mr. Obama nor Congress had a clue about what was in this 2,000-page-plus bill or how it was going to work. Why do "we, the people," who elected these representatives, accept this blatantly irresponsible behavior?
Mr. Obama continues to divide the nation. He has repeatedly shown that his real enemy is not al Qaeda, Iran or even North Korea. The real enemy to Mr. Obama is anyone that stands in the way of his radical transformation of America.
Before the MSNBC liberal types brand me a racist, let me clarify something: What I detest about Mr. Obama has nothing to do with his skin color. I abhor his foolish, destructive and failed liberal ideas. He also exhibits an aversion to the truth. The Affordable Care Act is hardly affordable.
TWT Video Picks
Get Breaking Alerts
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- National laboratory cancels 'Southern Accent Reduction' classes after outcry
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case