- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama’s real enemy is anyone who disagrees
President Obama's crowning achievement, Obamacare, is a disaster in the making. Mr. Obama claimed that it would save Americans money on health care. This is not true. He claimed you could keep your doctor if you were happy with him. The truth, however, is that for millions of Americans, this will not be the case. Because of Obamacare, the core of the American middle class, the 40-hour workweek, is gone.
As Obamacare continues to be implemented, it is clear that neither Mr. Obama nor Congress had a clue about what was in this 2,000-page-plus bill or how it was going to work. Why do "we, the people," who elected these representatives, accept this blatantly irresponsible behavior?
Mr. Obama continues to divide the nation. He has repeatedly shown that his real enemy is not al Qaeda, Iran or even North Korea. The real enemy to Mr. Obama is anyone that stands in the way of his radical transformation of America.
Before the MSNBC liberal types brand me a racist, let me clarify something: What I detest about Mr. Obama has nothing to do with his skin color. I abhor his foolish, destructive and failed liberal ideas. He also exhibits an aversion to the truth. The Affordable Care Act is hardly affordable.
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Get Breaking Alerts
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Tech companies call for an end to NSA online snooping
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'