- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Las Vegas Strip shooting leaves 1 dead, 2 injured
Question of the Day
An early-morning shooting inside a nightclub on the Las Vegas Strip on Monday has left one dead and two injured, police said.
The shooting occurred before 6 a.m. at Drai’s, an after-hours club inside Bally’s casino, AP reported.
Las Vegas Police Lt. Jay Roberts said a suspect has been taken into custody, but a motive has not been determined, the Associated Press reported.
The two injured individuals were taken to University Medical Center. Police haven’t released their names or ages, and their medical condition is unknown.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Cheryl Chumley is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She’s also a 2008-2009 Robert Novak journalism fellow with The Phillips Foundation. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal judge angered by Hobby Lobby decision tells Supreme Court to 'stfu'
- Israel kicks off massive assault on Hamas: 'We're taking this to the next step'
- Obama takes up pen, paper to fight for Israeli-Palestinian peace
- Dinesh D'Souza book yanked from Costco shelves
- Mafia reacts to Church boot by bowing Virgin Mary before mob boss's home
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- ISTOOK: Flying illegals home would be 99.5 percent cheaper than Obamas plan
- White House plans for bowling alley upgrades abruptly canceled
- Obama requests $3.7 billion to fight surge of illegals
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- Power grab: EPA wants to garnish wages of polluters
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
- Islamic militants aim to take Baghdad airport
- Colorado man offers Obama a toke of marijuana a Rocky Mountain 'high'
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener