- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Pa. man calls 911 over stolen Jell-O snack from employee refrigerator
A southeastern Pennsylvania man, annoyed by co-workers swiping his snacks, apparently thought it was an emergency situation when he discovered his strawberry Jell-O was stolen.
The 39-year-old man, who works at Wakefern, called Upper Macungie Township police on Oct. 10 to report “that an unknown person stole his Jell-O brand strawberry snack from the break room refrigerator,” CBS Philly reported.
Police said the thief hasn’t been caught and that the incident “remains under investigation.”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Discovery Channel cancels Mt. Everest jump after avalanche kills 13
- Twitter blocks accounts critical of Turkish government
- Malaysia Airlines flight makes emergency landing in Kuala Lumpur
- 7-year-old twin boys fight off carjacker with toy snake
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- In Colorado, a marijuana holiday tries to go mainstream
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- CURL: Shelly O first lady Michelle Obama comes in last
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
- See the scathing documents detailing $600 billion squandered in Afghanistan
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.