- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Rams WB Sam Bradford out for year with torn ACL
Question of the Day
The extent of the injury to Bradford’s left knee was confirmed after an MRI exam, the team said Monday. Coach Jeff Fisher was to provide details later in the day at his regular news conference.
Bradford tore his anterior cruciate ligament in the fourth quarter of Sunday’s 30-15 loss to the Carolina Panthers when he landed on his knee after being shoved out of bounds by Panthers safety Mike Mitchell. Fisher said after the game that Bradford was in “significant pain” on the sideline.
Bradford, the No. 1 pick in the 2010 draft, has thrown for 1,687 yards with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions this season. St. Louis had won its previous two games, with Bradford throwing three TD passes in each.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Houston mayor: Sorry that police put man's blind dog on road to die
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors