• 68 percent say their agency is not prepared for “employees leaking secure information.”
• 67 percent say their agency is not prepared against malware, hackers and data theft.
• 66 percent of agency users say security protocols are “burdensome and time consuming.”
• 62 percent of the cybersecurity pros encounter the most breaches when agency users surf the Web.
• 50 percent say they witness a security breach “at least once a week.”
Source: A Meritalk survey of 100 federal agency, Department of Defense and intelligence cybersecurity professionals and 100 federal system users conducted throughout August and released Tuesday.
• Inside skinny, weighty thoughts to email@example.com.