- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Kim says yes when Kanye proposes
No wedding date released by couple
Question of the Day
Miss Kardashian’s publicist, Ina Treciokas, confirmed Tuesday that the couple are engaged.
Miss Kardashian gave birth to the couple’s first child, daughter North West, in June.
A photo posted on Instagram shows a screen at the stadium that reads “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” — in typical West font — above a black-clad orchestra. Another shows Miss Kardashian showing off a diamond ring with a smiling Mr. West behind her.
The Kardashian clan has a series of reality shows on E!, but the network said Tuesday it did not have cameras at the stadium to capture the moment.
Khloe Kardashian seemed to celebrate on Twitter when she wrote: “Tears of JOY!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!” She also tweeted: “Wow!!!!! Am I dreaming??!?!” Kimye were quiet on Twitter.
Miss Kardashian was previously married to NBA player Kris Humphries. Their divorce was finalized in June after they were married for 72 days in 2011. Her first marriage was to music producer Damon Thomas in 2000.
Mr. West is currently on a tour with Kendrick Lamar. Earlier Monday, he attended the Hollywood Film Awards in Beverly Hills, presenting Steve McQueen with the Hollywood Breakout Director Award.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll - Washington Times#.U9ZSgi7-CXU.twi
- Russia violating 1987 nuclear missile treaty
- RAHN: When money mischief goes global
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq