- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Kim says yes when Kanye proposes
No wedding date released by couple
Miss Kardashian’s publicist, Ina Treciokas, confirmed Tuesday that the couple are engaged.
Miss Kardashian gave birth to the couple’s first child, daughter North West, in June.
A photo posted on Instagram shows a screen at the stadium that reads “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” — in typical West font — above a black-clad orchestra. Another shows Miss Kardashian showing off a diamond ring with a smiling Mr. West behind her.
The Kardashian clan has a series of reality shows on E!, but the network said Tuesday it did not have cameras at the stadium to capture the moment.
Khloe Kardashian seemed to celebrate on Twitter when she wrote: “Tears of JOY!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!” She also tweeted: “Wow!!!!! Am I dreaming??!?!” Kimye were quiet on Twitter.
Miss Kardashian was previously married to NBA player Kris Humphries. Their divorce was finalized in June after they were married for 72 days in 2011. Her first marriage was to music producer Damon Thomas in 2000.
Mr. West is currently on a tour with Kendrick Lamar. Earlier Monday, he attended the Hollywood Film Awards in Beverly Hills, presenting Steve McQueen with the Hollywood Breakout Director Award.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
By Joy Overbeck
Redemption by government is futile
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.