- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
Kim says yes when Kanye proposes
No wedding date released by couple
Question of the Day
Miss Kardashian’s publicist, Ina Treciokas, confirmed Tuesday that the couple are engaged.
Miss Kardashian gave birth to the couple’s first child, daughter North West, in June.
A photo posted on Instagram shows a screen at the stadium that reads “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” — in typical West font — above a black-clad orchestra. Another shows Miss Kardashian showing off a diamond ring with a smiling Mr. West behind her.
The Kardashian clan has a series of reality shows on E!, but the network said Tuesday it did not have cameras at the stadium to capture the moment.
Khloe Kardashian seemed to celebrate on Twitter when she wrote: “Tears of JOY!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!” She also tweeted: “Wow!!!!! Am I dreaming??!?!” Kimye were quiet on Twitter.
Miss Kardashian was previously married to NBA player Kris Humphries. Their divorce was finalized in June after they were married for 72 days in 2011. Her first marriage was to music producer Damon Thomas in 2000.
Mr. West is currently on a tour with Kendrick Lamar. Earlier Monday, he attended the Hollywood Film Awards in Beverly Hills, presenting Steve McQueen with the Hollywood Breakout Director Award.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
TWT Video Picks
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of politicizing business
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world