- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Redskins notes: DeAngelo Hall briefly gives hope
By the time he was done, Morgan had a 34-yard return. And while the Redskins didn’t take advantage on the ensuing offensive drive, it was a boost. Their previous best return was just 11 yards.
Davis inactive, deadline looms
Tight end Fred Davis was inactive for the second consecutive week.
Davis sat amid rumors that he wants to be dealt before the NFL trade deadline Tuesday. Davis denied that in a radio interview last Tuesday with WJFK-FM (106.7 The Fan).
But he also said that a change of scenery might be necessary if he isn’t in the team’s plans.
Last season, Davis appeared in seven games before sustaining a season-ending tear of his left Achilles tendon Oct. 21 in a game against the New York Giants.
He was second on the Redskins with 796 receiving yards in 2011 and had 59 catches and three touchdowns. But Davis missed the final four games of that season for a violation of the NFL’s substance abuse policy.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- Capitals, Mike Green may be reaching a 'game over' situation
- No playoff misery this time as Capitals aren't even participating
- Capitals Notes: Team doesn't have many roster decisions to make
- Capitals pack up and go, but team's future direction remains unclear
- Fittingly, Capitals end non-playoff season with shootout loss
Latest Blog Entries
By F.H. Buckley
Obama has taken imperious overreach to new extremes
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- Nevada Bundy ranch standoff could leave dirt on Harry Reid reputation
- WEBER: Obamacare cuts home healthcare for millions of seniors
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
- Fuel-filled wings, ability to swarm: Pentagon offers glimpse at future of drone fleet
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- CARSON: Recovering Tocqueville's vision of American exceptionalism
- GOP writes legislation to deny Attorney General Eric Holder his salary
- UNICEF launches 'Mr. Poo' mascot in India to curb public defecation
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.