- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Raikkonen unsure if he’ll race in Korean GP
YEONGAM, SOUTH KOREA (AP) - Lotus driver Kimi Raikkonen says whether he drives in the Korean Grand Prix will hinge on how his injured back handles the practice sessions.
The Finn got through the previous Formula One race in Singapore with the help of painkillers and physiotherapy, and while he is in Yeongam for Sunday’s race, he is not certain to compete.
Asked Thursday whether he would race, Raikkonen said “it’s always difficult to say until I drive.”
He added, however, that “it would be pointless coming here if I didn’t race.”
Practice is set for Friday.
Raikkonen is fourth in the standings with 149 points, two points behind Lewis Hamilton.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Obama avoids 'red line' for China; prepared to impose tougher sanctions on Russia
- Protesters, police clash in Philippines ahead of Obama visit
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014