- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
ACC gets FSU-Miami game it’s been longing for
Question of the Day
“I’ve said that over and over, fairly or unfairly leagues are judged primarily by how their best teams fare in the national championship picture and whether you have teams deep into the season that are involved in the national champ picture,” Swofford said. “Perceptually so far this season has been very good for the ACC and how our entire league is received.”
Though the Seminoles’ 51-14 victory at Clemson is big part of the reason why oddsmakers aren’t giving Miami much of a chance.
According to RJ Bell Bell of Pregame.com in Las Vegas, the 21 1/2-point line makes Florida State the largest favorite ever in a game between top-10 teams this late in the season.
No. 7 Miami (plus 21 1/2) at No. 3 Florida State
FYI, most lopsided score in the rivalry is 47-0. FSU won by that score in 1997; Miami in 1976 … FLORIDA STATE 42-17.
No. 18 Oklahoma State (plus 2 1/2) at No. 15 Texas Tech
Cowboys have won four straight in series, last two by combined 125-27 … TEXAS TECH 31-23.
No. 23 Michigan (plus 5 1/2) at No. 24 Michigan State
Spartans defense ranks first in nation in yards per game, yards per play and rushing … MICHIGAN 17-16.
Tennessee (plus 11 1/2) at No. 10 Missouri
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world