- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Question of the Day
Nov. 8 _ Hockey Hall of Fame game: New Jersey Devils at Toronto Maple Leafs
Nov. 11 _ Hockey Hall of Fame induction, Toronto.
Nov. 12 _ NHL general managers meeting, Toronto.
Nov. 29 _ NHL Thanksgiving Showdown: New York Rangers at Boston Bruins
Dec. 1 _ Signing deadline for Group 2 free agents.
Dec. 19-27 _ Holiday roster freeze.
Dec. 24-26 _ Holiday break.
Dec. 26Jan. 5 _ IIHF World Junior Championship, Malmo, Sweden.
Jan. 1 _ NHL Winter Classic: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Detroit Red Wings at Michigan Stadium.
Jan. 25 _ NHL Stadium Series: Anaheim Ducks vs. Los Angeles Kings at Dodger Stadium.
Jan. 26 _ NHL Stadium Series: New York Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils at Yankee Stadium.
Jan. 29 _ NHL Stadium Series: New York Rangers vs. New York Islanders at Yankee Stadium.
Feb. 6-8 _ Olympic break begins.
Feb. 12 _ Olympic men’s hockey tournament begins: Sochi, Russia.
Feb. 23 _ Olympic men’s hockey gold-medal game: Sochi, Russia.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world