- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
Meriweather will get a quick chance to show he’s able to adapt and change tackling style
“It’s a fine line,” Hall said. “You let him catch the touchdown pass, well, you’re not a good player and you’re out of the league. You hit him late, he doesn’t catch the ball, but you’re out a whole lot of money and you’re out a game.”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- As Wizards head into postseason, Otto Porter's role remains a mystery
- Wizards climbing back to respectability with first playoff appearance in six years
- Without LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Heat pummeled by Wizards
- Wizards know from experience all possible playoff foes are beatable
- Wizards' defense smothers Bucks late in 104-91 victory
Latest Blog Entries
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.