- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
Patrick, Stenhouse join up for country music video
In the video, Patrick and Ford are waiting for Stenhouse, playing an auto repair man, to fix their broken-down vehicle. Patrick flirts with Stenhouse and then steals a set of keys to an all-terrain vehicle parked outside, and then takes Ford on a spin through Mooresville, N.C.
Patrick is certainly accustomed to mainstream spotlight. She’s graced numerous magazine covers and been involved in countless photo shoots, not to mention prominently displayed in the sometimes racy Super Bowl commercials for her sponsor, GoDaddy.
“When we got the call to do that I told her we had to. It was the first time I had ever done anything like that and you could tell it was a little nerve-racking,” Stenhouse said. “It seemed like everybody liked the video so far, so it was cool.”
Patrick said the filming was completed just a few weeks ago.
“It’s cool to see it out. It was a lot of fun to do. It was a beautiful day in Mooresville that day,” Patrick said. “Those are the fun things that you get to do outside of the car. I enjoyed that, that was good fun and obviously I had a pretty hot mechanic working on the car.”
His style’s a fusion of country and rap, and it seems to suit Patrick just fine.
“I grew up listening to rap,” she said. “I like rap, especially the kind of rap you can understand what he’s saying. Putting a southern twist on it is good, so I like it. I like unique-sounding music and he definitely has that for country music.”
By Tammy Bruce
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- DELAY: A revolution for the Constitution
- PRUDEN: Likening Putin to Hitler on Ukraine shows Hillary's shaky grasp of history
- BRUCE: Obama's bizarre immigration rules
- IRS to turn over Lerner emails in tea party targeting probe
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- R-S-P-E-C-T: Find out what it means for Obama
- Golden Hammer: Feds spend millions to train executives train in luxury
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again