- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Americans seize control in Presidents Cup
DUBLIN, OHIO (AP) - Two things could be counted on for a Presidents Cup at Muirfield Village _ rain and the Americans in control.
Tiger Woods and Matt Kuchar remained undefeated with a 1-up win that came down to the last putt. Kuchar rolled in a 15-foot birdie putt to hand Adam Scott and Hideki Matsuyama their first defeat.
The last two fourballs matches turned late in the Americans’ favor. That gave them a 10 1/2-5 1/2 lead going into the foursomes session in the afternoon. Because of another rain delay, they would not finish until Sunday morning.
Brandt Snedeker and Hunter Mahan won for the first time by holding off Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel. Jason Day and Graham DeLaet gave the Internationals their only fourballs win by beating Steve Stricker and Jordan Spieth.
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- BRUCE: Obama deliberately emboldening America's enemies
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Nancy Pelosi washes immigrants' feet in humble Holy Week act then promotes on Twitter
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.