- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Americans seize control in Presidents Cup
DUBLIN, OHIO (AP) - Two things could be counted on for a Presidents Cup at Muirfield Village _ rain and the Americans in control.
Tiger Woods and Matt Kuchar remained undefeated with a 1-up win that came down to the last putt. Kuchar rolled in a 15-foot birdie putt to hand Adam Scott and Hideki Matsuyama their first defeat.
The last two fourballs matches turned late in the Americans' favor. That gave them a 10 1/2-5 1/2 lead going into the foursomes session in the afternoon. Because of another rain delay, they would not finish until Sunday morning.
Brandt Snedeker and Hunter Mahan won for the first time by holding off Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel. Jason Day and Graham DeLaet gave the Internationals their only fourballs win by beating Steve Stricker and Jordan Spieth.
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- CHARLES: Holder's undermining of the law deserving of contempt
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- EDITORIAL: Republicans finally fight back in phony 'war on women'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.