- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
- Cries of anguish as South Korea ferry toll tops 100
Chase contender Kyle Busch crashes in practice
KANSAS CITY, KAN. (AP) - Chase contender Kyle Busch slapped the wall hard in the opening minutes of practice at Kansas Speedway on Saturday and will go to a backup car for this weekend’s race.
A few minutes later, his older brother Kurt Busch backed into the wall in Turn 2.
Kyle Busch, who is third in points, had just gotten onto the track for practice when his car wiggled in the corner. He slapped hard into the outside wall, flattening one of the sides and crumpling the rear of his No. 18 Toyota.
He was released from the infield car center but did not speak to reporters.
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, renegade
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- IRS revokes conservative group's tax-exempt status over anti-Clinton statements: report
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Michelle Obama: Obama family Sundays are more for napping than church
- Vice reporter Simon Ostrovsky being held by east Ukraine militants: report
- Bonuses given to IRS employes who owed back taxes
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.