- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Chiefs off to 5-0 start after 2-14 last year
Question of the Day
“You can’t make a living doing that, right?” Reid said Monday. “You have to make sure you’re more efficient on third down, and you have to shorten the third downs a little bit, too.”
Still, the Chiefs overcame those obstacles to improve to 5-0 for just the second time in franchise history, and now get the rival Oakland Raiders on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium.
“Listen, were 5-0 and we’re not ashamed of that,” Reid said. “But we also know that we got a ton of room to improve. It’s important that we continue to do that.”
Notes: Avery has a bruised shoulder and will be evaluated this week. … Fisher is still recovering from a concussion. … Pro Bowl LB Justin Houston took “a shot to the neck and head and everything else there,” Reid said. “He seems to be OK.” … TEs Anthony Fasano (ankle) and Travis Kelce (knee) are still dealing with injuries. “Making progress,” Reid said.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world