- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Fairfax Chamber of Commerce confused?
Question of the Day
Virginia is a very business-friendly state with its right-to-work law, its low taxes and relatively few regulations. All of these help businesses and residents thrive. Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, McAuliffe’s Republican opponent, is pro-business. As such, he will ensure the continuation of Virginia’s success with a thriving and prosperous future for Virginia and its residents.
Mr. McAuliffe, on the other hand, is a dyed-in-the-wool liberal who believes in higher taxes and unreasonable regulations that will financially harm Virginia’s businesses, economy and people. The Fairfax Chamber of Commerce must be confused.
TWT Video Picks
Gun rights apply to the District, too
Get Breaking Alerts
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- White House defends Kerry failure to broker Middle East cease-fire
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates