- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
Revenge on Virginia Tech’s mind with Pittsburgh coming to Blacksburg
“Street is a tall guy and Boyd, a young guy, but he’s explosive,” Beamer said. “They’ve got about 44 catches between them. That, and they’ve got a big ol’ offensive line, all over 6-6 except the center, and defensively they fly around and are aggressive. A good football team.”
Like Virginia Tech, the Panthers’ lone loss came to a top-five team in the first week of the season (a 41-13 setback against Florida State). Since then, Pittsburgh has shown it can win a shootout (58-55 at Duke) and prevail in a low-scoring affair (14-3 against Virginia).
“Both lost to a top-five football team and they’ve done very well since, so we’re on very similar paths in that regard,” Beamer said. “Big ballgame, conference game … it’s going to be a good game.”
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- CBO shows it's Paul Ryan 4, Obama 0 on budget targeting
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Joe Biden's biggest gaffe: VP blowing his 2016 head start
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Golden Hammer: Easter candy bitter taste for taxpayers?
- Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised victory lap on Obamacare
- Atheists rush to stage Easter display: 'Jesus Christ is a myth'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.