- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Revenge on Virginia Tech’s mind with Pittsburgh coming to Blacksburg
Question of the Day
“Street is a tall guy and Boyd, a young guy, but he’s explosive,” Beamer said. “They’ve got about 44 catches between them. That, and they’ve got a big ol’ offensive line, all over 6-6 except the center, and defensively they fly around and are aggressive. A good football team.”
Like Virginia Tech, the Panthers’ lone loss came to a top-five team in the first week of the season (a 41-13 setback against Florida State). Since then, Pittsburgh has shown it can win a shootout (58-55 at Duke) and prevail in a low-scoring affair (14-3 against Virginia).
“Both lost to a top-five football team and they’ve done very well since, so we’re on very similar paths in that regard,” Beamer said. “Big ballgame, conference game … it’s going to be a good game.”
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world