- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Orioles cut C Teagarden, adds Cs Clevenger, Snyder
Question of the Day
The Orioles also brought back pitcher Wei-Yin Chen to start Sunday against New York at Yankee Stadium. The left-hander is 7-7 with a 3.76 ERA, and the Orioles sent him to their Gulf Coast affiliate last week to create roster space.
Teagarden and outfielder Eric Thames were designated for assignment.
The 29-year-old Teagarden hit .167 with two home runs and five RBIs in 23 games for Baltimore. Thames was acquired from Seattle on June 30 and was in the minors.
Clevenger was obtained on July 2 from the Chicago Cubs in a multiplayer trade. He hit .199 with one homer and 16 RBIs for the Cubs.
The 32-year-old Snyder hit .118 in six games for Baltimore this year. He also has played for Arizona, Pittsburgh and Houston.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Tom Petty: 'No one's got Christ more wrong than the Christians'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq