- Edge in Democrat-leaning Americans not enough to make up for GOP turnout: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
Massa announces departure from Ferrari
Question of the Day
Felipe Massa said Tuesday that he will leave Ferrari at the end of the Formula One season.
The move opens a path for Kimi Raikkonen to rejoin the Italian team as the new partner for Fernando Alonso.
Massa used his Twitter account to post the announcement with a message on Instagram.
“From 2014 I will no longer be driving for Ferrari,” Massa wrote. “I would like to thank the team for all the victories and incredible moments experienced together.”
The 32-year-old Massa has made 184 starts for Ferrari, winning 11 races since joining in 2006 from Sauber.
All of the Brazilian’s wins with Ferrari came during his first three seasons with the team. He hasn’t won a race since a life-threatening accident at the Hungarian Grand Prix in 2009 and his contract is up at the end of this season.
“Right now I want to push as hard as possible with Ferrari for the remaining seven races,” Massa said. “For next year, I want to find a team that can give me a competitive car to win many more races and challenge for the Championship which remains my greatest objective!”
Raikkonen, who drives for Lotus, has been linked with a return to Ferrari. He raced for Ferrari from 2007-2009, and his title in 2007 was the last time Ferrari won the driver’s crown.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Congress leaves Obama holding the burden of border children
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas 3-day cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world