- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
Rogue bullfrog photo-bombs NASA launch pic
It looks like a rogue bullfrog has photo-bombed a NASA image showing the launch of its Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer spacecraft on Friday.
The image was snapped by a still camera at Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia.
“The photo team confirms the frog is real,” NASA said on Instagram.
The frog is perfectly visible seen flying through the air in the orange-tinted smoke. The captions seem to write themselves.
No one caught up with the frog post-blast to see if it survived, NASA said.
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir's resignation, praises media
- Wingate University on lockdown after 2 shot dead
- Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement: report
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- Xbox One, Playstation 4 games penalize users for cursing in their own homes
Latest Blog Entries
- CURL: 'Mission Accomplished' for Obamacare
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- Democratic infighting erupts over 'we can have it all' fantasy on entitlements
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality
- American teacher shot and killed at Benghazi international school
- Obama returns to class warfare as poll numbers plunge
- HARPER: 'Knockout game' not a myth to liberal Sharpton
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- Pentagon may give recruits 'a shot to start over' after shameful social media posts
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
A collection of reader guest articles, thoughts and opinions by Communities writers and breaking news and information.
The cold hard truth about politics in America today and the state of this once great nation.
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness from the carpool lane.
White House pets gone wild!