- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
For Eli, Peyton is family first and foremost
Question of the Day
The Mannings understand how rare Sunday will be. They have done it twice before and both remember standing on the sideline looking across the field and seeing the other as the national anthem played. It’s rare it happens in sport, but even rarer when the brothers have the distinction of being Super Bowl MVPs, with Eli doing it twice.
“Eli is a great player,” Peyton said. “He’s a consistent player. I think he’s gotten better every year. I’ve always thought that’s the goal for a brand new player is to try to be a better player each year than the year before. He’s made things happen with different players, different receivers and different running backs. He’s been very flexible to adjust to the different players that he’s played with. But his consistency as a player has been awfully impressive.”
Eli sidestepped the question when asked if his brother might be the NFL’s all-time greatest quarterback.
“If you are in that argument you are playing pretty good football,” Eli said.
It’s something both Manning have done throughout their careers.
“Hopefully when I think back on these games that we played against my brother, I can think back and remember at least one win,” Eli said with a sly smile.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors