- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Nicole Kidman: Actress shaken after bike collision
Question of the Day
NEW YORK — Nicole Kidman says she was shaken up after being knocked down by a bicyclist on a city sidewalk.
Kidman appeared on the red carpet Thursday night celebrating Francisco Costa’s 10th anniversary as the women’s creative director of the Calvin Klein Collection.
Earlier, the 46-year-old actress was outside a hotel when she was hit by a bicyclist. She was knocked to the ground, but in an interview with The Associated Press at the Calvin Klein event, she said she was OK.
Kidman added: “I’m up, I’m walking around, but I was shaken.”
The New York Police Department says a 19-year-old bicyclist was issued three summonses for riding a bike on the sidewalk, riding a bike with no helmet and reckless endangerment.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- State Department indicates Nouri al-Maliki's days numbered as Iraq prime minister
- Inside China: Massive flight woes and a missile test
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq