- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
Redskins notes: Brandon Meriweather hurt again
Question of the Day
Potter converted on his only two extra points on the day.
Putting pressure on Rodgers
On the Packers‘ first drive of the game, Kerrigan corralled back-to-back sacks for nine and six yards. Brian Orakpo dragged down Rodgers on the first play of Green Bay’s second possession to continue the barrage.
Following the three sacks in a four-play span, the Redskins were only able to take down Rodgers one more time – a Josh Wilson 12-yard sack in the third quarter.
“They started getting rid of the ball quicker,” Kerrigan said. “Credit them for making that adjustment because we were getting a lot of pressure when they were going straight drop-back. They made the right adjustment.”
NOTES: Inactive Redskins for the game were Forbath, quarterback Rex Grossman, running back Evan Royster, safety Jordan Pugh, safety Jose Gumbs, guard Josh LeRibeus, nose tackle Chris Neild. … The Redskins are now 13-18-1 all-time vs. the Packers. … The game marked only the second time the Redskins had played at Lambeau Field in the past 11 years. … Sunday’s attendance was 78,020, which is a new Lambeau Field record.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Obamacare dealt massive setback by federal appeals court
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq