- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
Redskins notes: Brandon Meriweather hurt again
Potter converted on his only two extra points on the day.
Putting pressure on Rodgers
On the Packers‘ first drive of the game, Kerrigan corralled back-to-back sacks for nine and six yards. Brian Orakpo dragged down Rodgers on the first play of Green Bay’s second possession to continue the barrage.
“They started getting rid of the ball quicker,” Kerrigan said. “Credit them for making that adjustment because we were getting a lot of pressure when they were going straight drop-back. They made the right adjustment.”
NOTES: Inactive Redskins for the game were Forbath, quarterback Rex Grossman, running back Evan Royster, safety Jordan Pugh, safety Jose Gumbs, guard Josh LeRibeus, nose tackle Chris Neild. … The Redskins are now 13-18-1 all-time vs. the Packers. … The game marked only the second time the Redskins had played at Lambeau Field in the past 11 years. … Sunday’s attendance was 78,020, which is a new Lambeau Field record.
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CPAC 2014: Despite Ben Carson's speech, gay marriage mostly took a back seat at CPAC
- EDITORIAL: Senate Democrats pointless all-night global warming talkathon
- CARNES: Kissinger's flawed and offensive analysis of Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt 'Boss Hogg' town from map
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again